Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1929 Eastview Wrestling Team - Part 2

After reading the last post, I thought it might be worthwhile to list the names of all the guys in the picture. These names come from a letter from my father, and I'm sure he was given the names by his mother or father, who both knew all of these families. I'm not real confident of the spellings, but I would be surprised if any of the names were totally incorrect. Would love to correct any information if evidence of a mistake can be shown.

Back row, standing, starting with the right side of the picture:
Coach G. S. Sanders
Paul Higginbotham
Clyde Prigmore
Dave Wallock


Middle Row:
Sonny Warlick
Ernie Stout
Joe Hoffman
Foy Stout
Terrill Beasley


Front Row:
Clifton Potter
Otis Beasley
Bill McKissack
Herber Lock


It would thrill me if some of the descendants of these young men could enjoy this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment